EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS3 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard League Twitter

[Bathroom Reading] Betting Scandal Rocks St. Louis

2 posters

Go down

[Bathroom Reading] Betting Scandal Rocks St. Louis Empty [Bathroom Reading] Betting Scandal Rocks St. Louis

Post by Richurd Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:41 pm

Earlier this week, the St. Louis Rams defeated the Miami Dolphins in a shootout, 52-42, giving the Rams a 2-0 record heading into next week's game against the Seahawks. Unfortunately, news has been brought to the league's attention regarding several players. Rams starters Jeremiah Goodwin (QB) and Ikeem Murray (WR) have both reached astronomical stats this early in the season, with Goodwin eclipsing 1,100 yards  passing and Murray being the recipient of 505 of those yards. The night before the game started, league informants were asked to monitor the dynamic duo's activities and were surprised with their findings. Goodwin and Murray had been at a local night club when they were approached by a known bookie regarding their incredible week 1 performance, and were subsequently given over $100,000 in winnings. Informants overheard Goodwin and Murray placing several more bets on themselves and obtained video footage of the bet taking place. EveryLittleYard does not tolerate gambling in any fashion, and is very disappointed with the actions that have recently taken place. Jeremiah Goodwin and Ikeem Murray will be suspended without pay for week 3 of the 2017 season. As a reminder to the St. Louis Rams organization, repeat offenders will be dealt with in a more severe fashion so it is imperative that this message is pushed through unequivocally inside the locker room. The rest of the league should ensure this message is cast throughout their own homesteads as well.
Richurd
Richurd

Back to top Go down

[Bathroom Reading] Betting Scandal Rocks St. Louis Empty Re: [Bathroom Reading] Betting Scandal Rocks St. Louis

Post by whatevamen Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 pm

QB Jeremiah Goodwin and WR Ikeem Murray have filed for an appeal after learning of their suspension status while on the toilet earlier this week. Murray's agent issued a statement putting blame on the Ram's subpar defense as the cause of this controversy, referring to some of the secondary as "bricks." While Goodwin came in front of the media apologizing for letting his team down, saying "I've only been in the league one year, Murray keeps telling me to throw to him, and if he's open I'm going to do it because I don't want to hear about it if we lose. I've got a big, fast target who can catch the ball, I'm going to go to him when we need to win the game. This is going to hurt with our game coming up against the Seahawks, but I'm just glad I'll be back on the field after that."

whatevamen

Back to top Go down