EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS3 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard League Twitter

clear cap penalty - bug fix

2 posters

Go down

clear cap penalty - bug fix Empty clear cap penalty - bug fix

Post by Xedo19 Wed May 28, 2014 4:00 am

just found out today that there is a problem with the online franchise mode, when you try to clear the cap penalty it doesnt work. this could be very important if someone runs up a huge penalty and then leaves the league and someone new has to takeover that team w/one foot already in the grave. so i looked around and found that this has been an issue on the past few generations of madden and they've done nothing to fix it. well i did some more research and found a site that someone was asking about this very topic, and someone suggested a work around they figured out. i thought it looked too good to be true, but i decided to try it anyway, and it actually worked. so for future reference to all you guys who might run another league, or be in another league that has this problem (since i'm sure they will fail to fix it again in m15), here is the solution to clearing the cap penalty.

Go to league settings and change the league type to: ALL
Go to league user team screen and clear the cap penalties for the team needed.
back out of user team screen and go to user team screen again and clear the cap penalties for the team needed a second time.
back out of user team screen and go to league settings and change the leage to the desired league type.
Go to league user team screen and clear the cap penalties for the team needed.
back out of user team screen and exit the league.
Wait an hour and log back into the league.
The user teams that where cleared will be cleared.
Xedo19
Xedo19

Back to top Go down

clear cap penalty - bug fix Empty Re: clear cap penalty - bug fix

Post by Rox Wed May 28, 2014 5:21 am

Can confirm, have tried it in my own franchise.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum