EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS3 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard League Twitter

Eagles vs. Cardinals

3 posters

Go down

Eagles vs. Cardinals Empty Eagles vs. Cardinals

Post by Xedo19 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:55 pm

I work 4pm-1230am est. I have another game scheduled for tonight at 1am est. I can either play around 2am est, depending on when my other game ends, or tomorrow before work between noon-2est, or after work around 1245am est. please let me know if you prefer before work so that i can set my alarm earlier. please hit me up with a txt whenever, 484-343-7923, my name is josh.
Xedo19
Xedo19

Back to top Go down

Eagles vs. Cardinals Empty Re: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Post by Ents Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm

I believe the cardinals are gonna be unavailable for about a week, so they'll probably be put on auto by Wednesday at the latest. Refer to the rules about playing the CPU (basically don't run the score up, ex. 70-7).

Ents

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedo19 Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:29 pm

i read the rules, not a problem, that's the way i play anyway. please let me know as soon as they're on auto if that's what happens. i have a bunch of guys injured, so it'll be nice to have an easy entry into the league. i love it by the way. the set up you guys have here is amazing. can't wait til this seasons over and i can use the trade block and check out everything else you have to offer.
Xedo19
Xedo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm glad you like it here! Hope you have a logn and productive stay. If you beat the CPU this week you'll be 7-5 and in pretty decent position to get in the playoffs. I'm not sure if you control your destiny so to speak, but if you don't you're pretty darn close.

I put the Cardinals owner on auto a while ago. You can play him (the CPU) at your leisure prior to advance. Good luck! Fly Eagles Fly.

Tony
Admin

https://everylittleyard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down