EveryLittleYard League Twitter

[NL]Xedo19's Fantasy League needs 2-4 people (week 7)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [NL]Xedo19's Fantasy League needs 2-4 people (week 7)

Post by Xedo19 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:19 am

hey guys, i sent everyone i knew of a msg on the psn, but i'll post it here too. my main form of communication will be the facebook group. there's still a couple people in the league who haven't joined the group yet. as of now the draft is tentatively set for saturday at 5pm est. i hope this works for everyone, if you have an issue with the time and an hour or 2 shift could make a difference please let me know. i can't make any promise but i will try to do whatever suits the majority of the league. this will be my last post about the franchise on here or through psn. from now on all posts will be done in the group. so if you miss anything because you haven't joined yet then that's on you. if there's a reason you can't join facebook please pm me and let me know why and if it's a good reason we can work around it, but i think it would be disrespectful to continue discussing my league on ELYs page and it's a pain to type out lengthy messages on psn every time i need to contact people, plus just having everyone in the group will just make it much easier to discuss scheduling, league notices and trade discussion. so just please, make absolutely sure you either pm me with your reason why you can't join the group or make sure you join by friday at the latest. thanks.
Xedo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedo19 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:45 am

still have a few people who need to join the facebook group, but we'll be going ahead with the draft anyway and get that taken care of afterwards. make sure you're on time, i don't wanna have to wait around for anyone.
Xedo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xedo19 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:34 am

I run a fantasy draft league and a few people from this league are in it. we started with about 20 people and have weeded out all of the inactive people for the most part with 2 more people likely to go. at this point that would leave me with 12. my goal for this league was to keep it fun and a little more fast paced, so i wanted to keep about half the league as cpu teams so scheduling would go smoother and we could move through it faster. i think it would run fine with 12 but i would still like to keep it around 15 or 16 so i'm lookin for 2-4 people to join. just wanted to see if any of you guys that are new in here would be interested. we're in week 7 and we have open cpu trades with a limit on 3 trades per season so you could check the teams rosters out and make a few moves before thursday if you wanted. this league is secondary in priority to ely, so i wouldn't accept anyone that left here, and the games here would take priority, my league is more for something to do while you're waiting for this to advance. just pm me or reply here if you're interested.
Xedo19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top