EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS3 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard League Twitter

League Draft Time Setup

+16
cam0719
synopsis27
ShockKing23
t_wells94
Grosswaffle
scgraham
MrOkomotato
jwalt10
Xedo19
joeyfluriach
Marquis20
Rox
Tonyprent22
ChiefsFan7557
AllstarRF911
Tony
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

League Draft Time Setup - Page 2 Empty Re: League Draft Time Setup

Post by Tonyprent22 Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:14 pm

I'm on a plane to Ohio on Saturday after 4pm. I could do anytime before that on Saturday if it needed to change. I also could do Sunday night, but this means bringing my PS3 to Ohio, and I worry about it being tossed around by luggage handlers.

That being said, in all honesty, I have a game plan I like to go with in all my games. Being able to chose my first and second rounder would be nice, but I feel the computer will do an equally nice job selecting a worthwhile first or second rounder anyways. So if I cannot make the draft, it sucks, but I'll continue doing what I do and hoping I do well in free agency. Thanks for attempting to make this work for everyone guys!
My vote would change to saturday before 3pm if possible

Tonyprent22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:21 pm

Tonyprent22 wrote:I'm on a plane to Ohio on Saturday after 4pm.  I could do anytime before that on Saturday if it needed to change.  I also could do Sunday night, but this means bringing my PS3 to Ohio, and I worry about it being tossed around by luggage handlers.

That being said, in all honesty, I have a game plan I like to go with in all my games.  Being able to chose my first and second rounder would be nice, but I feel the computer will do an equally nice job selecting a worthwhile first or second rounder anyways.  So if I cannot make the draft, it sucks, but I'll continue doing what I do and hoping I do well in free agency.  Thanks for attempting to make this work for everyone guys!  
My vote would change to saturday before 3pm if possible

I'll let everyone know by tonight when we are doing the draft. It really seems to be headed towards Sunday.

You could start seeking trade options for your picks if you want to try and get something tangible for it instead of relying on the CPU. I know people like Rox will be knocking on your door soon after reading you may be gone for the draft.

Tony
Admin

https://everylittleyard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonyprent22 Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Yeah I mean if people are open to trade for my picks, I'm open to options.

Tonyprent22

Back to top Go down

Post by jjp052 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Sunday night works

jjp052

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2