EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS3 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard League Twitter

Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season

4 posters

Go down

Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season Empty Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season

Post by ti-fuiffe Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:01 am

I'm the new user of the Seattle Seahawks and I'm looking to change some players in this team....
-TE Zach Miller 85 ovr
-WR Jermaine Kearse 75 ovr
-RE Cliff Avril 87 ovr
-DT Tony McDaniel 80 ovr
-ROLB Bruce Irvin 86 ovr
I also have a lot of draft picks that I would like to trade or add to trade with players because I didn't have the time to look at the future player of the draft..... I have:
-in 2015: 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7
-in 2016: 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7
So if your just looking for more picks this year we could make a trade with my 2015 drfat picks and your 2016 draft picks....
I'm looking for a good Outside linebacker ( pass rusher ), normal TE, MLB, Tackle, Devensive End and WR

ti-fuiffe

Back to top Go down

Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season Empty Re: Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season

Post by Rox Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:43 pm

I would definitely be interested in draft picks. Check out the patriots, I have some young linebackers and I have WRs for sale.

Rox

Back to top Go down

Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season Empty Re: Seattle Seahawks Trade Bkock at the end of the season

Post by ti-fuiffe Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:57 pm

I'll look at it, thx !! Smile

ti-fuiffe

Back to top Go down

Post by mixdownking Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Lets talk soon...

mixdownking

Back to top Go down

Post by MUMBLES Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:47 pm

ya take a look at lons would lke some more draft pcks

MUMBLES

Back to top Go down

Post by ti-fuiffe Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:21 pm

good

ti-fuiffe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down